OpenClinica is the leading open-source electronic data capture (EDC) and Clinical Data Management (CDM) system, currently used on more than 3.000 studies around the world.
Focused to optimize clinical trial workflow in a smart and secure fashion, OpenClinica can be used to:
- Build studies
- Create eCRFs
- Design rules/edit checks
- Schedule patient visits
- Capture eCRF data from study sites via the web
- Monitor and manage clinical data
- Audit trails and electronic signatures
- Role-based access controls
- Import/Export Data
- Extract data for analysis and reporting
OpenClinica supports all phases and types of studies and is compliant with GCP, 21 CFR Part 11, HIPAA and other regulations.
For more information about OpenClinica please visit: https://www.openclinica.com